- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
“Canelo/Mayweather Big Fight Preview Part II” edition of The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap
Last night on “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”, James and Joseph gave live listeners their thoughts on the big fight card slated to take place on September 14th, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The strength and weaknesses of both fighters were meticulously examined and final predictions were made concerning the most anticipated fight of 2013.
Although the young, hungry champion from Mexico is wise beyond his years, Alvarez has never faced an opponent with the speed, reflexes, and ring experience of Floyd Mayweather Jr. Likewise, the universally recognized pound for pound king has never faced an opponent with the kind of explosive power that Canelo seems to possess.
Who will reign supreme on September 14? Both James and Joseph give their final predictions for the main event of the evening.
During the second half hour of the 120 minute special presentation, expert trainer Ronnie Shields gave his unique take on the upcoming PPV special event. The incomparable Mr. Shields also discussed the importance of referee Kenny Bayless being named as the third man in the ring, as well as the three judges at ringside, which were announced last week.
In the final segment of the special two hour show, master strategist James Gogue talked about his visit to both fighters’ camps during their respective training period. Mr. Gogue shared his findings with the live listeners and discussed the status of both men as they approach the most impactful bout of 2013. The lifelong fight trainer also discussed the potential strategies for both champions and disclosed his personal prediction for the big main event.
Last night’s program was hosted by Radio commentator James King and Boxing writer and announcer Joseph Herron.
Check out “The Pugilist Korner’s: Weekend Wrap” every Sunday night at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior