- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
“Canelo/Mayweather Big Fight Preview Part II” edition of The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap
Last night on “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”, James and Joseph gave live listeners their thoughts on the big fight card slated to take place on September 14th, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The strength and weaknesses of both fighters were meticulously examined and final predictions were made concerning the most anticipated fight of 2013.
Although the young, hungry champion from Mexico is wise beyond his years, Alvarez has never faced an opponent with the speed, reflexes, and ring experience of Floyd Mayweather Jr. Likewise, the universally recognized pound for pound king has never faced an opponent with the kind of explosive power that Canelo seems to possess.
Who will reign supreme on September 14? Both James and Joseph give their final predictions for the main event of the evening.
During the second half hour of the 120 minute special presentation, expert trainer Ronnie Shields gave his unique take on the upcoming PPV special event. The incomparable Mr. Shields also discussed the importance of referee Kenny Bayless being named as the third man in the ring, as well as the three judges at ringside, which were announced last week.
In the final segment of the special two hour show, master strategist James Gogue talked about his visit to both fighters’ camps during their respective training period. Mr. Gogue shared his findings with the live listeners and discussed the status of both men as they approach the most impactful bout of 2013. The lifelong fight trainer also discussed the potential strategies for both champions and disclosed his personal prediction for the big main event.
Last night’s program was hosted by Radio commentator James King and Boxing writer and announcer Joseph Herron.
Check out “The Pugilist Korner’s: Weekend Wrap” every Sunday night at 9PM EST/6PM PST!!
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity