- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Chris Keane Challenges Neil Dawson For WBO International Title
Chris Keane will challenge Neil Dawson for the WBO International Cruiserweight Title at Walsall Town Hall on Friday, 31st May.
The Walsall boxer takes on the current holder of the belt on the undercard of Martin Gethin’s big IBF Final Eliminator against Ammeth Diaz in his hometown, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
Dawson (11-2) won the belt by defeating Tony Conquest back in December thanks to a stunning first round KO. However, Keane, the current Midlands Area Cruiserweight King, is confident of recording an 11th straight pro career victory.
“It’s a good opportunity for me,” Keane told www.uko-boxing.com. “It’s important that I now know who I’m fighting so I can start preparing specifically for Dawson.
My trainers, Paul Hudson and Dean Edwards, have studied his style and we’re working on our game plan. I’m looking forward to it.”
Keane saw Dawson in action last weekend as the Rotherham-born boxer took part in Sky Sports’ “Prizefighter: The Cruiserweights III”. Dawson suffered a quarter-final defeat at the hands of Danny McIntosh and 27 year-old Keane believes he has what it takes to beat his opponent, who, despite only having three more pro fights, is five years his senior.
“I’m confident but you have to be in this game,” he added. “Dawson is a decent kid. He’s tough and durable with loads of heart.
“I think he will fight pretty similar to Shane McPhilbin (who Keane beat back in January) and will come at me early on.
“I’m feeling good though and will be ready for him.”
As well as Gethin and Keane, the undercard on “Ready To Silence The World” features seven other intriguing battles.
Unbeaten Boston light-heavyweight prospect Callum Johnson takes on veteran John Anthony, former Commonwealth Welterweight title challenger Ronnie Heffron steps in with Kieron Gray whilst debutants Wolverhampton super-featherweight Dezzie Bowater, West Bromwich welterweight Tom Stokes and Swadlincote super middleweight Craig Willshee take on Michael Stupart, Bheki Moyo and John Mason respectively. Welsh super-featherweight, Craig Evans, is also in action.
Completing the bill, sees undefeated Stafford super-middleweight prospect Grant Cunningham steps in with Kirill Psonko.
Tickets, priced at £40 and £75 Ringside, are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900. Doors will open at 6pm and boxing will commence at 6.30pm.
Gethin v Diaz will be televised live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546). Join at www.boxnation.com.
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine