- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
Nathan Cleverly say Krasniqi victory will be the best
World Boxing Organization (WBO) World Light-Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly says beating Robin Krasniqi at Wembley Arena on Saturday night will be his best win yet.
Undefeated Cleverly rates his 10th round stoppage of then unbeaten Karo Murat – who fights International Boxing Federation (IBF) king and American great Bernard Hopkins in July – two and half years ago as his most impressive so far and his schooling of Tony Bellew comes a close second.
Germany based Kosovan Krasniqi, the number one and WBO mandatory challenger, hasn’t lost in 38 fights, with his last four fights ending in back-to-back stoppages.
“Krasniqi is a dangerous challenger, the best I’ve faced yet and I’ve trained as if I’m the challenger in this fight,” Said Cleverly who met with the media out a work-out today in London.
“In my eyes he’s unbeaten, the two losses were on points and were at the beginning of his career and he’s worked his way to the number one spot, he’ll be hungry to take the title from me,”
“The best is yet to come from me in my career as I’m still learning and developing as a world champion, but the Murat stoppage was pretty special as he was unbeaten and I inflicted the first loss on his record and the same with shutting up Bellew and making him look ordinary.”
“I’m ready for a war against Krasniqi, whatever he brings to the fight I’ll have an answer for, if he want’s it toe-to-toe I’ll come out on top or if he doesn’t want to mix it I’ll out-box and out-smart him.”
Cleverly v Krasniqi is live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) this Saturday night from 7pm.
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things