- Payasito” Hernandez Team will ask for Purse Bid
- Abel Sanchez, Graham Shaw, Fred Jenkins & Adam Booth
- Douglas vs. Soro ShoBox 200 Final Weights, Quotes
- Team England Headlines
- Derek “Pooh” Ennis looking to get back into title contention with win over Truax this Friday night in Chicago
- TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM PRESENTS DUEL MAIN EVENT WITH TWO WORLD BOXING FEDERATION TITLES ON THE LINE
Cleverly vs Krasniqi Headlines Wembley Arena
Mr. Warren’s Wembley Arena promotion on Saturday 20th April will go ahead with WBO World Light-Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly headlining the show in a title defence against Robin Krasniqi, televised live and exclusive on BoxNation.
London star Kevin Mitchell makes his comeback on the show in a ten-round lightweight contest as he targets a third opportunity at a world title.
And exciting heavyweight Dereck Chisora will make his long-awaited return to the ring subject to regaining his British Boxing Board of Control license.
Cromer star Liam Walsh will also feature on the card in a defence of his Commonwealth Super-Featherweight title.
The undercard features top British talents Frank Buglioni, John Thain, Steve O’Meara, Gary Corcoran, Mitchell Smith, Joey Taylor and Miles Shinkwin.
A further major championship title fight will be added to the card with details to follow shortly.
- Hyland back with a bang in New York
- Darryll Williams Beats Danny Brown To Maintain Unbeaten Record
- Avtandil Khurtsidze: Successful Comeback In NYC
- Patrick Hyland stops Echeverria in New York City
- Emanuel Taylor Defeats Karim Mayfield
- Guillermo Rigondeaux destroys Sod Kokietgym inside a round (with a little controversy thrown in!)
- Mararil Retains Title In Ugly Fight
- Golovkin vs. Geale: Will Daniel thrive or try to survive?
- How much will Saturday night tell us about the future of Tyson Fury?
- Better Know a Boxer: Sergey Kovalev
- Golovkin vs Geale Saturday on HBO
- Fury vs Ustinov this Saturday
- Tyson Fury to face Alexander Ustinov on Saturday
- Golovkin/Geale, Jennings/Perez New York City Media Workout Quotes