Cornered: Michael Buffer Premieres March 5 on HBO
Feb. 25, 2013 – Following the national acclaim for last year’s revealing new feature series “2 Days,” behind-the-scenes portrayals of boxers in the 48-hour lead-up to their prizefights, HBO® debuts an all-new companion series in 2013: “Cornered.” These short features focus on those who define the sport, even though they don’t wear the gloves: prismatic and memorable personalities at prizefights both inside and outside the ring.
The new feature series will be akin to “2 Days,” with HBO all-access cameras capturing a key boxing personality in and around a weekend of fight activities. The premiere edition “Cornered: Michael Buffer” will debut Tuesday, March 5 at 10:15 p.m. (ET/PT) with a behind-the-scenes look at boxing’s prolific and extraordinary ring announcer, Michael Buffer.
HBO air times include: March 5 (10:15 p.m.), 16 (12:30 a.m.), 17 (12:45 p.m.), 18 (11:00 p.m.), 27 (12:15 p.m.) and 29 (12:15 a.m.).
HBO 2 air times include: March 6 (10:45 p.m.), 14 (2:05 p.m.), 15 (10:15 p.m.).
All times are ET/PT.
“Cornered” will also be available on the HBO On Demand® service, HBO GO® and at www.hbo.com/boxing as well as various other new media platforms that distribute the series.
- Diaz vs. Ellison headlining 50 Cent’s Big Apple Boxing show Dec. 20
- Undefeated David Rodriguez ready for redemption at resorts AC
- Mike Tyson’s blue-chip welterweight prospect Erickson Lubin is future of boxing
- Will Agbeko Perform Better Than Donaire Against Rigondeaux?
- WBC News
- Livestream: Judah vs Malignaggi Presser & Weigh-In
- Connecticut Boxing Hall of Fame a knockout success
- Broadway Boxing: Melson Beats King, Rosa Handles Wilson Easily
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights