- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
Cornered: Michael Buffer Premieres Tonight on HBO
March 5, 2013 – Following the national acclaim for last year’s revealing new feature series “2 Days,” behind-the-scenes portrayals of boxers in the 48-hour lead-up to their prizefights, HBO® debuts an all-new companion series in 2013: “Cornered.” These short features focus on those who define the sport, even though they don’t wear the gloves: prismatic and memorable personalities at prizefights both inside and outside the ring.
The new feature series will be akin to “2 Days,” with HBO all-access cameras capturing a key boxing personality in and around a weekend of fight activities. The premiere edition “Cornered: Michael Buffer” will debut Tuesday, March 5 at 10:15 p.m. (ET/PT) with a behind-the-scenes look at boxing’s prolific and extraordinary ring announcer, Michael Buffer.
HBO air times include: March 5 (10:15 p.m.), 16 (12:30 a.m.), 17 (12:45 p.m.), 18 (11:00 p.m.), 27 (12:15 p.m.) and 29 (12:15 a.m.).
HBO 2 air times include: March 6 (10:45 p.m.), 14 (2:05 p.m.), 15 (10:15 p.m.).
All times are ET/PT.
“Cornered” will also be available on the HBO On Demand® service, HBO GO® and at www.hbo.com/boxing as well as various other new media platforms that distribute the series.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity