- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
- WSB: Daniel Asenov is the hero of the day
- AFN To Carry Tomorrow Night’s ShoBox Tripleheader With Sammy Vasquez
Jack Culcay wants to level the score against Pitto
Jack Culcay (14-1, 10 KOs) wants his title back! Therefore, the former WBA Intercontinental Champion has to beat Guido Nicolas Pitto (18-1, 7 KOs). As well as Marco Huck’s WBO title defense against Firat Arslan, Culcay vs. Pitto will be another rematch staged at Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle in Stuttgart, Germany on September 14. They first fought each other this April. Back then, the amateur world champion of Milano 2009 suffered his first defeat as a pro against the Argentinian, losing via controversial decision.
“I am happy to get a new chance against Pitto,” said Culcay, who can hardly wait to redeem himself. “When we first met each other inside the ring, I delivered the more precise blows but didn’t seem to do enough on the judges’ scorecards.” In their second encounter, the 27-year-old super-welterweight wants to show that he has drawn the right conclusions. “I need to be far more active in the rematch. I want to beat Pitto. On points or by stoppage – it does not matter to me.”
Besides the WBA Intercontinental Title, a spot in the WBA’s ratings is up for the grabs for the prodigy of coach Fritz Sdunek. Culcay: “There is a lot at stake and I will definitely take this chance!”
Tickets for the big fight night at the Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle on September 14 can be purchased at www.eventim.de, www.easyticket.de and www.boxen.com.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather’s Power
- Maidana doesn’t have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money