- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
- Red Dawn: Beterbiev vs. Cloud Sept 27 in Montreal
David Haye: “Each of my sparring partners would make Fury look silly in a fight”
David Haye plans to destroy Tyson Fury on September 28 in Manchester, and believes his roster of sparring partners would do a similar job, too. Haye on his website Hayemaker.com:
“I have no doubt whatsoever that the guys brought over for me to spar would do a number on Fury in a fight,” he said. “That’s what has made this camp so great. Rather than bringing over the typical sparring partners – guys used to just taking punishment – I have brought over a load of top-ten heavyweights, some of them unbeaten, with lots of ambition and pride.
“I have also brought over big, big punchers. So while Tyson Fury is falling into a false sense of security by sparring the likes of Steve Cunningham and Eddie Chambers – powderpuff punchers – I am testing myself against men who clearly hit a lot harder than Fury does.”
“Wilder punches about as hard as anybody in the division right now, and he’d be nailed-on to spark Fury in a fight,” continued Haye. “One shot from Deontay would do the trick.
“Wach is one of the toughest men I’ve ever shared a ring with. You couldn’t even budge him with a baseball bat. Some nights I’ve wanted to try.
“Dimitrenko is a better schooled version of Fury, and Towers has been great for me, because he brings a lot of unorthodox moves to the table and has a long, fast and accurate jab.
“Each of them would make Fury look silly in a fight. Wilder would spark him, Wach would maul him from pillar to post, and Towers and Dimitrenko would outbox him round after round. “Now imagine what I’m going to do with him.”
*** Haye vs. Fury will be televised live and exclusively by Sky Sports Box Office on Saturday, September 28. To order the event, call 08442 410888. Visit www.hayemaker.com for further information ***
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say