- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
David Price signs with Team Sauerland
Team Sauerland is delighted to announce the signing of British heavyweight star David Price. The 30-year-old Liverpudlian (15-2, 13 KOs), who currently holds the British and Commonwealth Titles, has inked a long-term deal with Europe´s largest and oldest promotional company. “We are thrilled to welcome David to our team of champions,” promoter Kalle Sauerland said. “He is one of the most exciting fighters in the most spectacular division. We firmly believe that David Price has all the necessary tools to become Heavyweight Champion of the World. His power is frightening and his size formidable, but in addition to this he is a genuine boxing talent. Personality wise he can become one of the big UK sports stars – no doubt about it. He is genuine and sports fans love genuine characters.’’
“I’m excited to be joining Europe’s biggest promoters,’’ said Price. “Kalle and Nisse are great blokes and I am looking forward to working with them. This is a fresh start for me. I can’t wait to get back into action and with a new team around me I feel I can pick up where I left off and become a world champion.’’
Price has teamed up with Adam Booth, who will be training him at his Hayemaker gym.
“I’ve always believed that David Price has a lot of potential,’’ said Booth. “And now I have an opportunity to help him fulfil it. He is undoubtedly one of the hardest punchers in world boxing, but he understands that in itself isn’t enough, so we are working on all other elements of his fighting. He is showing that he has the right desire and attitude to make the necessary changes. Then it’s down to David to prove himself!’’
“With Adam as his trainer and us taking care of all promotional matters we believe David has a winning team around him,’’ Nisse Sauerland said. “We will keep him busy, giving him the right fights at the right time. David is an extremely talented boxer and we have every confidence in him becoming a future World Champion.’’
Staging 20 top-class international events per year, Team Sauerland promotes the Viking Warrior Mikkel Kessler, former WBA Heavyweight Champion Alexander Povetkin, cruiserweight champions Marco Huck (WBO) and Yoan Pablo Hernandez (IBF), IBF heavyweight mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev, WBO number one ranked heavyweight Dennis Boystov, former middleweight & super middleweight world champion King Arthur Abraham and in the UK up-and-coming British cruiserweight prospect Deion Jumah, amongst many others. More information is available on www.sauerlandpromotion.com and on twitter – @sauerlandbros.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall