- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Dickinson-Dolan on February 15th
Frank Maloney in association with Phil Jeffries and Loaded TV presents Championship Boxing
The big-punching Jon Lewis Dickinson and David Dolan are to fight Friday 15 February at The Rainton Meadows Arena, Sunderland, with Dickinson’s British cruiserweight title on the line, live and exclusive on Loaded TV (Sky Ch. 200).
Dickinson captured the British title in October 2012 with a commanding victory over Shane McPhilbin and is on a run of four consecutive victories, the first of which came over Dolan.
His improving challenger, however, was then only narrowly outpointed and is used to winning in his home town – being from Sunderland he is that bit more local than Birtley’s Dickinson – as demonstrated in his last fight against Simeon Cover.
Chief support on the card sees Scottish heavyweight Gary Cornish attempt to extend his unbeaten record.
Scarborough cruiserweight Danny Price, meanwhile, will be attempting to fight his way into title contention in one of Britain’s most competitive divisions, having won all five of his fights in a successful 2012.
Also featuring on the undercard are an array of competitive match-ups between some of Britain’s most exciting fighters.
Easington welterweight Paul Archer faces Brighton’s Kevin McCauley, Gateshead welterweight Craig Dixon meets Bulgaria’s Donny Dontchev, Hartlepool super featherweight Peter Cope challenges David Lake of South Shields, and Fishburn light welterweight Gary Fox is up against Mark McKray of Tottenham.
Finally, South Shields bantamweight Anthony Nelson is to fight Francis Croes of Middlesbrough, while Spennymoor’s Ben Jackson makes his professional debut at light welterweight against Sid Razak of Birmingham.
Tickets priced at £35 and £75 are available from Frank Maloney Promotions Box Office on www.frankmaloney.com.
Dickinson v Dolan is live and exclusive on Loaded TV (Sky Ch. 200; www.loaded.tv/home).
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader