- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Doctor To Dish Out Nasty Medicine
Former South African flyweight champion Doctor Ntsele intends to prove that his split decision triumph against Xola Sifama, also a former S.A. national champion, two years ago under controversial circumstances was indeed a worthy victory, and that the controversy was uncalled for.
Now the two will square off in a much anticipated rematch for the vacant World Boxing Federation Intercontinental Flyweight title on April 7 in East London, South Africa on a show promoted by Xaba Promotions headed by Ayanda Matiti.
“I won our first fight fair and square and was surprised when the announcer said it was a split decision”, said The Doctor (14-5-1, 9 KOs), one of South Africa’s favorite and most exciting fighters. He intends to dish out some very nasty medicine to the talented Sifama, and continued: “I am the Doctor and he will be my patient.”
However Xola Sifama (10-5-1, 6 KOs) is having none of it and replied that the Doctor will need to go back to Medical school and that he will be the one teaching Ntsele.
A world title opportunity awaits the winner of this fight, and promoter Ayanda Matiti is confident that such fight can take place in East London, South Africa in June or July.
Ntsele vs. Sifama will be supervised by the WBF Eastern Cape Commissioner Pakamile Jacobs.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity