Donaire – Rigondeaux officials announced
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the referee and judges who will work this Saturday, April 13, in the unification world title fight between champions Nonito Donaire and Guillermo Rigondeaux to be held at the Radio City Music hall in New York in a Top Rank presentation.
For this bout where the WBO superbantamweight champion Donaire (31-1, 20 KOs), is going to make his fourth title defense against the World Boxing Association (WBA) champion, Rigondeaux (11-0, 8 KOs), the referee will be Benjy Esteves.
The judges for the Donaire-Rigondeaux expected clash will be Julie Lederman, John Stewart and Tom Schreck. The WBO supervisor for this fight will be John Duggan.
This fight will be broadcast on HBO at 11:00 p.m. ET.
- Adrien Broner and Marcos Maidana media conference call MEDIA
- Three R&R Promotions fighters collect WBC USA titles over the weekend
- Josesito Lopez quotes
- Manny Pacquiao Is Back On April 12, At The MGM Grand, Las Vegas
- Bob Arum: “We’re Willing To Make Anything Happen”
- De La Hoya, Trinidad and Calzaghe all headed into The Hall of Fame – all three greats fully deserving of the honour
- Boxing Hall Of Fame: Class of 2014 Announced in Canastota!
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights
- Stevenson obliterates Bellew; Kovalev crushes Sillakh