- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Edwin Rodriguez vs. Denis Grachev Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super 4 finale this Saturday, July 13 in Monaco
New York, NY (7/9/13) – Promoter Lou DiBella is entering a busy and very significant three-week stretch for his company DiBella Entertainment (DBE), starting with Edwin Rodriguez (23-0, 15KO’s) and Denis Grachev (13-1-1, 8KO’s) squaring off in the Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super 4 Finale from the Salle des Etoiles in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The tournament, which began on March 30, and is promoted by Rodney Berman’s Golden Gloves, carries a $1,000,000 grand prize with a 60/40 split going to the tournament champion. Rodriguez-Grachev is scheduled for 10 rounds at a catch-weight of 171½ lbs. Rodriguez-Grachev is being distributed worldwide by leading boxing rights distributor Octapixx LIVE, and will be broadcast live in the United States on beIN Sport USA at 3:00pm ET. It will also be transmitted live on top channels in many international territories including SuperSport in Africa; Space in Latin America; Al Jazeera Sport in the Middle East; beIN Sport France; Russia 2; BoxNation in the United Kingdom; and more.
The following Friday, July 19, DBE will promote that week’s edition of ESPN’s Friday Night Fights from the historic Rockingham Park in Salem, New Hampshire. In the 10-round main event, recent world title challenger and top junior welterweight contender Olusegun Ajose (31-1, 14KO’s) looks to inch one step closer to another world title opportunity when he takes on longtime lightweight contender “Hammerin” Hank Lundy (22-3-1, 11KO’s). Lundy is looking to bounce back after suffering consecutive losses to Raymundo Beltran (MD10) and Victor Postal (UD12).
The following Wednesday, July 24, DBE teams up with Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s SMS Promotions to bring an exciting 10-bout Broadway Boxing card to NYC’s famed Roseland Ballroom in Midtown Manhattan. Headlining the card will be former junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman (30-2, 8KO’s) as he takes on Jamaal Davis (14-9-1, 6KO’s). After nearly a two-year hiatus from the ring, Foreman returned in January of this year under the DBE banner and has reeled off two consecutive victories. Foreman is looking to return to his championship form, but must first get past Davis in their scheduled eight-rounder. Additional bouts, including some of DBE and SMS Promotions’ top up-and-coming talent, will be announced shortly.
“The middle of July is chock-full of action for DiBella Entertainment and its fighters,” stated DiBella. “This Saturday, Edwin Rodriguez faces the toughest challenge of his life in the finale of the Million Dollar Super 4 when he squares off against the tough-as-nails and fellow world-rated contender Denis Grachev. The following week, Ajose can re-emphasize his status as one of the top 140-pounders in the world with a victory over Hank Lundy. Then just a few days later, on June 24, we are excited to bring yet another exciting local NYC Broadway Boxing card headlined by Yuri Foreman on his championship comeback trail. That show is promoted in association with our great partner 50 Cent and everyone at SMS Promotions. The event will feature some of the most promising young prospects from both of our rosters.”
The event on July 19 is promoted in association with Gary Shaw Productions, Jimmy Burchfield’s Classic Entertainment Sports and Rumble Time Promotions. Tickets are currently on sale and are priced at $75 VIP reserved, $45 reserved and $35 for general admission. Tickets can be purchased by calling 603-898-2311. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. ET, with the first bout scheduled for 8 p.m. ET. ESPN goes on the air at 10:30 p.m. ET and will be aired on ESPN2, ESPN Deportes and WatchESPN.
The card on July 24 is promoted in association with Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s SMS Promotions and sponsored by Manfredi Auto Group, Newlio.com, and Everlast. SNY will broadcast the event tape-delayed. Tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased through Ticketmaster by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets are priced at $125, $85, $65 and $45. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. ET with the first bout scheduled for 7 p.m. ET.
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine