- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
ELITE HEAT BOXING TEAM MEMBERS HIGHLIGHT NEW JERSEY BOXING TEAM AT THE JR. NATIONAL GOLDEN GLOVES TOURNEY IN MESQUITE, NEVADA
NUTLEY, NJ (July 8, 2013)—This coming week three distinguished members of the McGirt / Elite Heat boxing team leave for Mesquite, Nevada to compete in the Jr. National Golden Gloves Tournament.
15-16 Year old Shakur Stevenson will compete in the 114 pound division. Back in November, Shakur was honored as the Junior Olympic Boxer of the Year by the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame. He is coached by his grand-father Wali Moses, who is now a National Coach and Rob Griffin, who the VP of the NJ Association of USA Boxing,
Vito Mielnicki Jr. will take part in the 11-12 year old, 75 pound weight class and he will be looking to become a three-time National champion as he won in 2011 and 2012.
Malik Nelson will fight in the 13-14 year old 75 pound division and he will look for back to back titles.
The stacked team, which placed 3rd nationally, last year, will bring 20 fighters to the tournament
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity