- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Chris and Andreas Evangelou Sign With Queensberry Promotions
Exciting Enfield brothers Chris and Andreas Evangelou have signed promotional agreements with Queensberry Promotions.
The Evangelous will make their debuts for promoter Frank Warren on the Copper Box Arena multi-title show on Saturday 30th November headlined by European Heavyweight Champion Dereck Chisora and British and Commonwealth Middleweight Champion Billy Joe Saunders, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
Chris and Andreas, who are of Greek-Cypriot descent, have attracted a huge North London following and are both looking forward to fighting on the same card for the first time in two and half years.
Light-welterweight Chris, 27, known as “The Flash”, turned professional in 2009 and has racked up 11 fights with 9 wins. His last two fights were points losses to Danny Connor for the Southern Area Championship and will be looking to get back into title contention. He said, “When I saw all the big fights growing up on TV, you would always see Frank Warren promoting them so it’s hugely exciting for our carers to sign with him.”
Light-heavyweight Andreas, 29, is targeting his first title fight after amassing an unbeaten eight fight record since turning professional in 2011. Known as “The Ace”, Andreas’ last fight saw he defeat James Tucker in June. He said, “All of our fans will be turning out at The Copper Box, we will pack the place out. It’s great to be fighting at the Olympic Park and the atmosphere will be electric.
The Evangelous join other big ticket selling north London fighters on the card including Enfield super-middleweight sensation Frank Buglioni and Islington star Georgie Kean.
Warren added, “I’m delighted to welcome Chris and Andreas to the Queensberry Promotions team and I look forward to working with them and guiding them both towards championship honours. Along with Frank and Georgie they form a very strong quartet of fighters’ from north London and with their huge fan bases it will create a great atmosphere at the Copper Box Arena on November 30th.”
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity