- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
Final Presser For Aug. 10 Solo Boxeo Tecata: Rodriguez vs Pazos
Ronald Cruz: “I want to thank all of my fans for supporting me during my last two fights. I want to reward their loyalty Saturday when I fight Armenta. Training has been solid and I’m glad to be back in action so soon after my last fight (June 14).
Rodolfo Armenta: “This is my first fight on the East Coast. I’ve fought some tough guys and I’m doing it again but I have confidence in my ability.”
Jorge Pazos, Gamalier Rodriguez
Jorge Pazos: “I lost my last two fights but they were against guys I had to chase, especially against Orlando Cruz. He moved a lot. I hope I don’t have to chase this guy Saturday.”
Gamalier Rodriguez: “Tell Pazos he’s going home with a loss Saturday. I’m happy to be with Top Rank and have my first fight on the East Coast.
Also at the press conference was Hall-of-Famer Wilfredo Gomez, who flew here from Puerto Rico to support rising junior lightweight prospect Felix Verdejo. Verdejo boxes Guillermo DelGadillo in a scheduled six-round televised fight.
ABOUT AUGUST 10
The Rodriguez-Pazos fight headlines an eight-bout card at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem. Doors open at 6.30pm; first fight 7p.m. Tickets priced at $50 and $75 and $130 (luxury suites) can be purchased through the offices of Peltz Boxing (215-765-0922) and at all Ticketmaster outlets (800-745-3000). Tickets also are on sale at www.peltzboxing.com, www.SandsEventCenter.com, and www.Ticketmaster.com. In Bethlehem, tickets are available at Deja Brew, Inc., 101 West 4th Street (610-865-2739) and at Pronto Insurance Notary, 232 East 3rd Street (610-419-6790). The Rodriguez-Pazos fight will be on Solo Boxeo Tecate, aired on UniMas, beginning at midnight. The card is being promoted by Top Rank and Peltz Boxing Promotions, Inc., in association with BAM Boxing and the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity
- ShoBox: The New Generation Final Weights & Quotes For Friday’s Iron Mike Productions Tripleheader
- Final press conference quotes for “History at the capitol: Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov”
- The British Invader: Steed “The Stallion” Woodall