- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Light Heavyweight Anatoliy Dudchenko Inks With Main Events
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Gennady Golovkin to fight on March 30th in Monte Carlo
STUTTGART, GERMANY (January 31, 2013) WBA/IBO Middleweight Champion Gennady “GGG’ Golovkin, wishes to congratulate International Boxing Federation (IBF) Champion Daniel Geale for his dominant performance over Anthony Mundine in their Australian showdown Wednesday in Sydney, Australia.
“I was impressed with Daniel Geale’s performance and wish to publicly congratulate him on his victory. I know this was personal for him as he had lost previously to Mundine and he certainly got his revenge” said Golovkin.
Geale chose to fight Mundine and give up the World Boxing Association (WBA) “Super” Middleweight Title rather than face Golovkin as was ordered by the WBA prior to Geale’s fight with Sturm.
“I also want to wish Felix Sturm the best of luck in his bout upcoming bout against Soliman, I’m sure he was quite disappointed losing to Geale last September and is looking to shine this Saturday against Soliman” continued Golovkin. Felix avoided me as his mandatory for over two years when he was champion, but I will give him the opportunity to fight for his old title whenever he would like to. “
Golovkin is preparing to stay very active in 2013; a year kicked off in style in a sensational performance on HBO, stopping Gabriel Rosado in the 7th round on JANUARY 19 at Madison Square Garden, “The Mecca of Boxing.” Golovkin is considered the most feared middleweight boasting a record of 25-0 with 22 KOs and is currently riding a knockout streak of 12 KOs in a row. GGG is scheduled to return on Saturday, March 30th in Monte Carlo.
“I want the biggest fights and the best challenges as I’ve said all along. With HBO broadcasting my fights, either Geale or Sturm would be a perfect fight this year. Geale said after the fight that he wanted to fight in the US this year, look no further we can make a title unification bout this summer.”
Another titleholder whom Golovkin has eyes on is WBO Middleweight Champion Peter Quillin. “I’m aware that his fight with Fernando Guerrero was pushed back until the end of April. He’s talked about fighting me in the past and I’m certainly interested if he’s serious.”
Golovkin would also welcome a unification fight with WBC Middleweight Champion Sergio Martinez, but realizes that fight might be a long way away. Sergio’s promoter Lou DiBella is afraid to acknowledge Golovkin for fear that it might set up a showdown of the two top fighters in the division. The hunter has now become the hunted.
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares” Announced For Feb. 15, 2014 At Staples Center – Tickets On Sale Tomorrow At 10 a.m. PT
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine