- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
Groves stops Gonzalez in 5th
Super middleweight contender (19-0, 15 KO’s) defeated an over-matched #11 WBC Noe Gonzalez (30-3, 22 KO’s) by a 5th round stoppage tonight at the O2 Arena in London, UK. Groves put an end to the mismatch with a perfect right hand to the head that put Gonzalez down on the canvas. Gonzalez got back to his feet immediately, but the referee felt he was too hurt to continue.
Groves was teeing off on Gonzalez from the start of the fight and it just looked like a fight that should have never been put together in the first place. Gonzalez was knocked out in the 2nd round last year by Adonis Stevenson, but for some reason the World Boxing Council still had Gonzalez ranked in their top 15. Based on how poor Gonzalez looked in that fight, he shouldn’t have been ranked in the top 15.
Gonzalez landed two or three punched in each of the first three rounds. In the 4th, he nailed Groves with some big shots near the end of the round. However, shortly into the 5th round, Groves caught Gonzalez coming in with a straight hand to the head that put him down.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity