Hank Lundy vs Jeremy Bryan Postponed
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (Oct. 18th, 2013) – Saturday’s boxing event scheduled at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J., has been postponed.
In the main event, Philadelphia’s “Hammerin’” Hank Lundy was scheduled to fight Jeremy Bryan in an eight-round light welterweight bout. Bryan recently suffered a back injury during training camp, forcing promoter Classic Entertainment & Sports to search for a suitable replacement.
A two-time North American Boxing Federation (NABF) and North American Boxing Organization (NABO) title-holder, Lundy is currently ranked No. 6 in the World Boxing Council (WBC), 13th in the World Boxing Organization (WBO), 12th in the International Boxing Federation (IBF) and 15th in the World Boxing Association (WBA).
“We exhausted every contact in the boxing world and worked diligently night and day to find a worthy opponent in our effort to continue Hank Lundy’s climb up the world rankings and to the top of the light welterweight division,” CES President Jimmy Burchfield said. “We will continue to work on rescheduling this bout.”
Requests for ticket refunds should be directed to the same location where the ticket purchase was made. For more information on rescheduling, visit www.cesboxing.com or call 401-724-2254.
- When enough is not enough
- Stevens – Majewski, Mchunu – Wilson Begin NBCSN Fight 2014 With a Bang
- Diaz vs. Ellison headlining 50 Cent’s Big Apple Boxing show Dec. 20
- Undefeated David Rodriguez ready for redemption at resorts AC
- Mike Tyson’s blue-chip welterweight prospect Erickson Lubin is future of boxing
- Will Agbeko Perform Better Than Donaire Against Rigondeaux?
- WBC News
- Broadway Boxing: Melson Beats King, Rosa Handles Wilson Easily
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights