- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
Hank Lundy vs Jeremy Bryan Postponed
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (Oct. 18th, 2013) – Saturday’s boxing event scheduled at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J., has been postponed.
In the main event, Philadelphia’s “Hammerin’” Hank Lundy was scheduled to fight Jeremy Bryan in an eight-round light welterweight bout. Bryan recently suffered a back injury during training camp, forcing promoter Classic Entertainment & Sports to search for a suitable replacement.
A two-time North American Boxing Federation (NABF) and North American Boxing Organization (NABO) title-holder, Lundy is currently ranked No. 6 in the World Boxing Council (WBC), 13th in the World Boxing Organization (WBO), 12th in the International Boxing Federation (IBF) and 15th in the World Boxing Association (WBA).
“We exhausted every contact in the boxing world and worked diligently night and day to find a worthy opponent in our effort to continue Hank Lundy’s climb up the world rankings and to the top of the light welterweight division,” CES President Jimmy Burchfield said. “We will continue to work on rescheduling this bout.”
Requests for ticket refunds should be directed to the same location where the ticket purchase was made. For more information on rescheduling, visit www.cesboxing.com or call 401-724-2254.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity