- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
HBO Sports to Replay Pacquiao vs. Marquez III & Rios vs. Alvarado I on HBO2
Nov. 8, 2013 – Leading up to the highly anticipated welterweight showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios — set for Saturday, November 23 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View® — HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of two action-packed fights that underscore the intensity and skill of the two competitors.
On Friday, November 15 at 11:00 p.m. (ET/PT) and Saturday, November 16 at 11:45 a.m. (ET/PT), Pacquiao vs. Marquez III & Rios vs. Alvarado I will replay back-to-back on HBO2. On November 12, 2011 in an all-action bout, Manny Pacquiao defeated Juan Manuel Marquez, scoring a 12-round majority decision in Las Vegas. Then in October 2012 in Carson, CA, Brandon Rios stopped Mike Alvarado in the 7th round of a heart-pumping slugfest that was one of the year’s top brawls.
Both fights will be available 24 hours a day to HBO On Demand® subscribers from Monday, November 11 through Sunday, December 8, as well as on HBO GO®.
Pacquiao vs. Rios takes place Saturday, November 23 and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity