- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
HBO Sports to Replay Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 2012 & Bradley vs. Provodnikov 2013
Leading up to the highly anticipated welterweight world championship fight between Timothy Bradley Jr. and Juan Manuel Marquez – set for Saturday, October 12 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View® – HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of two riveting showdowns that highlight the remarkable skill and will of these competitors.
On Friday, Oct. 4 at 11:00 p.m. (ET/PT) and Saturday, Oct. 5 at 10:45 a.m. (ET/PT), HBO2 will replay Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 2012 and Bradley vs. Provodnikov 2013 back-to-back. In the bright spotlight of Las Vegas, Juan Manuel Marquez captivated the boxing world last fall with a knockout blow in the sixth round against Manny Pacquiao, generating yet another dramatic finish in Marquez’s Hall of Fame career. In an equally provocative showdown in Carson, Calif. this past March, Timothy Bradley Jr. valiantly defended his welterweight title in a 12-round slugfest against an unrelenting Ruslan Provodnikov to remain an undefeated force in the division.
Both fights will also be available 24 hours a day to HBO On Demand® and HBO GO® subscribers beginning Monday, Sept. 30 through Thursday, Oct. 31.
Bradley vs. Marquez takes place Saturday, Oct. 12 from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT.
acquiao vs. Marquez IV 2012 & Bradley vs. Provodnikov 2013
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity