- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
- Ceylan to fight Urena at the Nordic Fight Night in Esbjerg
Hopkins vs Murat on October 26h
Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins’ historic IBF World Light-Heavyweight title defence against Karo Murat on Saturday 26th October from the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City will be LIVE and exclusive in the UK on the Channel Of Champions BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
In an incredible 25 year career, record-breaking Hopkins is the longest reigning middleweight champion in boxing history and became the oldest ever world champion when he won the WBC World Light-Heavyweight title against Jean Pascal in 2011. He then broke his own record when he beat Tavoris Cloud in March this year to win the IBF World Light-Heavyweight title.
Now he aims to become the oldest fighter ever, at 48, to defend a world title if he beats the mandatory and number one ranked German challenger Murat who at 29 is almost twenty years younger than the American legend.
Murat has only lost to Wales’ Nathan Cleverly in an Eliminator for the WBO World Light-Heavyweight title in September 2010, but has remained unbeaten since, recording two KO wins in his last three fights against Otis Griffin and Sandro Siproshvilli.
Hopkins was scheduled to meet Murat in July, but the fight was postponed when Murat had a visa issue.
Also on the card will be the big-punching and unbeaten WBO World Middleweight Champion Peter Quillin making the second defence of his title against Gabriel Rosado.
Hopkins v Murat features in an action-packed October on BoxNation that also includes Belfast super-bantamweight sensation Carl Frampton in an Eliminator for the IBF World title against Frenchman Jeremy Parodi on Saturday 19th October from the Odyssey Arena in Belfast.
Hopkins v Murat is live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546). Join at www.boxnation.com
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?