- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Light Heavyweight Anatoliy Dudchenko Inks With Main Events
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Huni Can’t Wait For Sinden Test
Disney Huni “can’t wait” to take on fellow prospect, Warren Sinden, on It’s-A-Bout-Boxing’s show ‘Salvation’ at the Institute, Digbeth on Saturday (29th June). The 21 year-old Zimbabwe-born, Smethwick-based welterweight made his professional debut at the Birmingham venue back in April, recording a points victory over the durable Danny Dontchev.
On Saturday night he faces a different test. Sinden, two years Huni’s senior, enjoyed a stellar amateur career which included Welsh schoolboy titles, international bouts and two senior Welsh ABA final appearances. It will be a tough fight, for both boxers, but Huni is raring to go.
“I really can’t wait,” he told www.uko-boxing.com. “I’ve been training hard since that Dontchev fight and I’m feeling a lot fitter and sharper.
“I was a little nervous before my debut, which is natural, so this time I’m feeling a lot more relaxed. I know what it’s like to fight without the headguards on and in front of a crowd and that’s a good thing.
“Warren is a young and hungry guy like me, so it will be a good battle. We’re both at the start of our journeys and both want to win. May the best man win.”
Topping the bill is British welterweight title contender, Jason Welborn. Also on the bill is Coventry’s Troy ‘Terrifying’ James who takes on Andy Harris over 4 three-minute rounds.
Northampton lightweight, Jamie Spence, takes on ‘Gypsy Boy’ Billy Smith. The former Prizefighter contender, who has fought the likes of Lee Purdy and Derry Matthews, and will be looking to build on his recent victory over Matt Seawright.
Prospects Michael Mooney and Ainsley Seivwright complete the card, taking on Oliver Rainbird and Pavels Senkovs respectively.
It’s-A-Bout-Boxing are also hosting Frankie Gavin’s aftershow party, following his British and Commonwealth Clash with Denton Vassell 24 hours prior, after the Salvation show.
Tickets are priced at just £25 General, £50 Ringside and £75 VIP Ringside. They are by calling the Box Office on 0845 467 3930 or 07888 870 650.
It’s-A-Bout Boxing have shows planned for Sheffield, Manchester and Cardiff in the coming months, for more details, visit: www.itsaboutboxing.com.
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares” Announced For Feb. 15, 2014 At Staples Center – Tickets On Sale Tomorrow At 10 a.m. PT
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine