- Back at home Chris Algieri's whirlwind continues
- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int'l Intrigue
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Video: George Groves - Christopher Rebrasse Weigh-In
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Mchunu-Wilson Weigh-in Weights and Photos
- Rockin’ Fights 15 Weigh-In Results: Cletus Seldin, 141 vs. Ramses Gil, 138.8
- Galahad vs. Dos Santos Weigh/In Results
- Weights from Queens, NY: Frank Galarza 153.8 – Jhonathan Batista 152.8
- Kal Yafai / Herold Molina Weigh/In Video
- Ross Burkinshaw: Thoughts after Commonwealth title win
Immanuel Naidjala vs. Lesley Sekotswe this Friday, July 5th
INTERNATIONAL BOXING FEDERATION AFRICA (IBF/AFRICA) – WEDNESDAY 03, JULY, 2013, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA – The “IBF International Bantamweight Title” tournament between Prince Immanuel Naidjala of Namibia and Kenyan based Tanzania Norfat Emilio is two days away as Emilio’s entourage has arrived in Windhoek ready for the rumble of the year. Capping up the hilarious day of drama would be a fight for Prince Kilimanjaro Pascal Kimaru Bruno as un undercard tussle.
Namibians are keenly waiting for this rumble of the young Turks which will certainly pave way for much higher titles for the two. Prince Immanuel Naidjala has been waiting for this opportunity so long after drawing against Botswana’s Lesley Sekotswe who later withdraw from their rematch for unknown reasons. The move has not dampen Prince Naidjal’s hopes to win the title as he swore that he would go to the end of the world for the title.
Emilio on the other hand is brute and hard puncher who uses the ring as his playground for his foot working maneuvers. He moves like the former US boxer Thomas Hearns and has the hands of stones the like of Panama’s Roberto Duran. But this time around he has found a match in Prince Naidjala the young man who flows on the boxing ring like a musician marveling his instruments.
Prince Naidjala is a big name in Namibia and having been promoted by the Namibian boxing guru, Nestor Tabias, the young man has a bright future. He trains almost 11 hours a day and those who spars with him tells the story of a furious boxer who has no mercy with his opponent. He stains like a bee and dance like the Namibian Samba dancer. To him victory is what he knows best and nothing short of victory will satisfy him.
The promoter of this much awaited rumble is the Namibian large than life Promoter Nestor Tobias who was himself a boxer for the Namibian National Amateur Team with Harry Simon and other boxing luminaries in Namibia. Tobias has made boxing a number one sport in Namibia thanks to his efforts to accord the country with many international titles.
With one world champion already in his promotional stable, Tobias is a man to watch as he threatens the reigns of both Dong King and Bob Arum. He is the man who Namibians love to meet and they sings his name whenever there is a boxing fight even of it is not under his promotion.
Emilio’s with a record of 21(17)-3(1)-0 is a boxer who was born in Rombo, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and grew up at the outskirt of Nairobi, Kenya where he trains under one of the Kenyan best trainers master Julius Odhiambo. It is Odhiambo who discovered Emilio’s talents and trained the lad to his international status. Odhiambo talks greatly of Emilo and he hope to make him one of the world rated boxer and later a champion in his own rights!
The handsomely Prince Naidjala 16(10)-0-1 on the other hand was born and raised in Namibia where he met and trained with Nestor Tabias arguably the top rated promoter in the South West Africa. Tobias discovered the talents of Naidjala through the National amateur team and has since raised him as the top professional boxing machismo. He is showy, playful and love to win.
The tournament will take place at the Windhoek Country Club Resort and Casinos on July 5, 2013 a scene of the several recent tournaments in Namibia under the Sunshine Boxing Promotional Academy a company incorporated in Namibia and owned by Netor Tobias.
- Fight To Educate Boxing Results
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Video: George Groves – Christopher Rebrasse Weigh-In
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things