- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Jägermeister donates $50,000 to Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame
New Rochelle, NY – Jägermeister donates $50,000 to the newly formed Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame in conjunction with “A Brother in your Corner,” the iconic brand’s social responsibility campaign and consumer competition with legendary boxing trainer, Freddie Roach.
In February, Jägermeister announced a partnership with Hall of Fame boxing trainer, Freddie Roach, to launch the pioneering ‘A Brother in Your Corner’ program developed to promote responsible consumption. The program challenged consumers to share their stories of how they too lived by the code of brotherhood and social responsibility for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Vegas with 3 friends where they will receive a private training session from Roach himself, ringside tickets to the weekend’s top fight, dinner with the boxing great and VIP access to the weekend’s most exclusive party.
In addition to honoring consumer’s tales through the competition, Jägermeister is supporting the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame, a non-profit corporation also dedicated to brotherhood and protecting one another, with a $50,000 donation. Founded in October 2012 by veteran broadcaster Rich Marotta, the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame was created to pay tribute to those who have played a key role in the sport’s rich history and live by the same code as Jägermeister and Freddie Roach, the code of always having “A Brother in your Corner”.
“The Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame is proud to be the recipient of this significant donation from Jägermeister. We are doubly proud because of the involvement of Freddie Roach, one of our first year inductees and force behind Jägermeister’s “A Brother in Your Corner” social responsibility program, says Rich Marotta, Founder and CEO of Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame. Marotta continues, “Freddie’s sense of teamwork and care for his fighters rings loud and true with what this campaign is all about. The Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame fully intends to apply the contribution from Jägermeister towards our ongoing efforts to display this same sense of brotherhood and social responsibility within the boxing community in Nevada.”
Freddie Roach says, “I am proud to join Jägermeister on the “A Brother in Your Corner” competition which challenged everyone to step up and show how strong their bonds are within their brotherhoods. Jägermeister not only awarded a worthy fan with an ultimate Vegas weekend based on stories of their bonds, but is now making a significant donation to the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame, a strong brotherhood that I am fortunate enough to be a part of.”
“Jägermeister, Freddie Roach and the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame have shared values and core beliefs, all anchored in protecting one another and fighting for what is right. We view this donation as our contribution towards this positive message and a complement of our social responsibility efforts,” says Amanda Blanco, VP of Marketing for Jägermeister at Sidney Frank Importing Company, Inc.
In May of 2012, Jägermeister unveiled “Stronger Bond”, the brand’s first ever television and 360° advertising campaign in the United States. Aimed at the 21-29 year old male demographic, Jägermeister brought together seven men at the top of their respective crafts to form the ultimate bond. Freddie Roach was among these men, who not only had to embody the untamed edge of Jägermeister, but also had to be a part of a group whose success relies on their strong bonds with others – one of the foremost social components of the brand.
The donation will be presented by Jägermeister and Freddie Roach at Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame’s “Night with Boxing Legends” event, Thursday, May 2 at Diego’s restaurant, at the MGM Grand, beginning at 7:30 p.m. PT. Visit nvbhof.com or facebook.com/nvbhof for additional information about the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame.
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine