- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
- Star Boxing’s “Rockin Fight 15″ to Rock The Paramount New York
- Team Andrade waiting for phone to ring
- Nick Asberry & Ricardo Chavez to test their perfect records on 9.19.14
- Frank Galarza back in action on Saturday
Jazza Dickens ready for British super bantamweight title shot
JAMES “JAZZA” DICKENS says he is ready for a shot at the British super-bantamweight title.
The Liverpool southpaw, 22, took his unbeaten record to 15 fights on Friday night (May 24) when he defeated tough Welshman Dai Davies on points.
It was a victory which saw him box the full ten round distance for the second contest in succession.
And now that Bury’s Scott Quigg has vacated the Lonsdale belt, Jazza feels he has enough experience to step up and challenge for it.
“I’ve got another ten rounds under my belt and now I’m ready for the British title,” he said.
“I’ve done ten rounds twice and that proves how fit I am so I think it’s time to do 12 rounds.
“I believe I should be next in line. Kid Galahad was supposed to box me for the English title and didn’t want to, but hopefully we can fight for the British instead.”
He added: “It would be lovely to put my name amongst the British champions who have come from Liverpool.”
The British Boxing Board of Control’s stewards will make a decision on who will be nominated to box for the title in early June.
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things