- Payasito” Hernandez Team will ask for Purse Bid
- Abel Sanchez, Graham Shaw, Fred Jenkins & Adam Booth
- Douglas vs. Soro ShoBox 200 Final Weights, Quotes
- Team England Headlines
- Derek “Pooh” Ennis looking to get back into title contention with win over Truax this Friday night in Chicago
- TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM PRESENTS DUEL MAIN EVENT WITH TWO WORLD BOXING FEDERATION TITLES ON THE LINE
Jeff Page Jr: “I want to put on a solid display in 2014”
ANDOVER, KS (DECEMBER 20, 2013)- Undefeated light heavyweight Jeff Page Jr, looks back at his year in review, and ten things stand out. Reminiscent to the throwback fighters of the past, the light heavyweight took a page from the history books by tackling the task of having ten bouts in 2013. As a professional, Page sports a record of 10-0, 6 KO’s, 6 of those victories come via knock outs.
In his last bout Page defeated the always tough and durable Donny McCrary by scoring a 2nd round KO victory and in the process earned the UBF US-Midwest title.
After the victory not only has Page’s star power dramatically jump up, his rankings skyrocketed as well, passing up fighters such as former WBC super middleweight champion Cristian Sanavia, former WBA world title contender Randy Griffin, the former WBA Pan African & Ghanaian light heavyweight champion Emmanuel Danso, former NABA light heavyweight champion, former USBO and WBO NABO Youth light heavyweight champion Mark Tucker just to name a few.
Now Page is looking to make another statement on February 15, 2014, as he prepares to battle the twice defeated Derek Hinkey of Reno, NV. The always game Hinkey (9-2, 8 KO’s), scored a 2nd round TKO victory his last bout over the former Arizona state super middleweight champion Anthony Bartinelli.
“He is a durable fighter and I am not taking him lightly. I am looking to put on a solid display. I am eyeing the light heavyweight division” – said Jeff Page Jr.
The proposed bout is sanctioned the Universal Boxing Federation for the UBF All-Americas title, the Page vs. Hinkey is promoted by Page’s father and promoter Jeff Page Sr. of Strike King Combat.
“Every fight Jeff has fought we have increased the level of his opponents and we feel that Hinkey and Jeff will deliver nonstop excitement that will leave the fans in awe” –promoter Jeff Page Sr.
VIP Tables are available and all tickets can be purchased by calling 316-871-1616 or purchasing at the Beech Activity Center the day of the event.
The Beech Activity Center is located at 9710 E Central Ave, Wichita, KS, 67206
For Media credentials and more information, contact: (Note if any media would like to cover the fight online as
- Hyland back with a bang in New York
- Darryll Williams Beats Danny Brown To Maintain Unbeaten Record
- Avtandil Khurtsidze: Successful Comeback In NYC
- Patrick Hyland stops Echeverria in New York City
- Emanuel Taylor Defeats Karim Mayfield
- Guillermo Rigondeaux destroys Sod Kokietgym inside a round (with a little controversy thrown in!)
- Mararil Retains Title In Ugly Fight
- Golovkin vs. Geale: Will Daniel thrive or try to survive?
- How much will Saturday night tell us about the future of Tyson Fury?
- Better Know a Boxer: Sergey Kovalev
- Golovkin vs Geale Saturday on HBO
- Fury vs Ustinov this Saturday
- Tyson Fury to face Alexander Ustinov on Saturday
- Golovkin/Geale, Jennings/Perez New York City Media Workout Quotes