Joe Hanks suffers hand injury
World ranked and undefeated heavyweight Joe “The Future” Hanks suffered a hand injury in training yesterday causing the cancellation of his FEBRUARY 2 main event showdown with Richard Carmack, which had been set for the Times Union Center in Albany, NY, it was announced today by Star Boxing.
“Joe had been training in Los Angeles for this fight and suffered a hand injury which caused this fight to be called off and unfortunately cancelling our FEBRUARY 2 event at the TU Center” said DeGuardia. “We’re very sorry to disappoint the terrific fans in the Albany area and we hope to return there in the near future and work with the great team at the TU. ”
Star Boxing promoted two exciting events at the Times Union Center in 2012.
Tickets refunds for the FEBRUARY 2 event are available at the point of purchase.
Upcoming Star Boxing shows:
January 25. Huntington, NY
February 15. Mohegan Sun
February 23. Huntington, NY
- An open letter from Dereck Chisora to Deontay Wilder
- Lara ready to ‘bust up Austin Trout’s mouth’ live on BoxNation
- Heavyweights: James Toney vs Manuel Charr not official..yet, Kubrat Pulev vs Sherman Williams
- Sonny Upton Taking Positives Out Of First Fight Setback
- Wlodarczyk vs. Fragomeni 3: Main Combatants Look Sharp at Open Public Workouts
- Ciaran McVarnock Interview
- Josesito Lopez talks Mike Arnaoutis fight
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights
- Stevenson obliterates Bellew; Kovalev crushes Sillakh