- RICKY HATTON: “CHARITY BIKE RIDE IS AMONGST MY BIGGEST ACHEIVEMENTS”
- Courtney Richards Ready To Rumble
- Khattab handed tough test for Copenhagen return
- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
Joint Statement From Team Guerrero, Mayweather Promotions And Golden Boy Promotions
LOS ANGELES (March 28) – Early this morning Six-Time and Four Division World Champion Robert Guerrero was checking in his luggage at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, bound for Las Vegas, and, as he was doing so, made sure to advise the authorities that they needed to be aware that he had a firearm, which was unloaded and in a locked safe box with his luggage to be checked.
Guerrero was carrying no ammunition and was within his legal right to possess such firearm in the state in which he resides. He was then arrested. At an arraignment held before the New York State Supreme Court for Queens County, the court, after hearing the pertinent facts of the case, released Guerrero on his own recognizance. The next hearing in this matter is scheduled for after Robert’s May 4 fight against Eight-Time and Five-Division World Champion Floyd “Money” Mayweather.
We are very pleased Robert Guerrero was released on his own recognizance this afternoon in the wake of this incident and that he is on his way back to Las Vegas to continue training for his highly anticipated May 4 bout against Mayweather.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say