- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Jonas Segu goes after IBF Pan Pacific title
International Boxing Federation Africa (IBF/AFICA) DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA– WEDNESDAY 15, MAY, 2013- The die is cast for the “IBF Pan Pacific Jr. Welterweight crown” as Tanzania’s Jonas Segu set his eyes on this luminous title! Jonas coming off with a record of 11(3)-3-1 will go toe to toe with the “IBF Pan Pacific Jr. Welterweight champion” Patomsuk Pathompothong of Thailand who is rated at no 9 by IBF.
The battle will take place on May 17, 2013 in the city of Bangkok which is revered for its Golden Palaces. This will be the first time Jonas the son of Segu put his boxing trade on display outside African continent.
The champion Patomsuk Pathompothong under the great Jimmy Ekarat, the MD for Jimmy Boxing Promotion a company incorporated in Bangkok, Thailand has the history of eerie characteristics and a jovial mood in the ring. He has thus far hammered quite a few opponents in his short spell as the IBF Asian Pacific Jr. Welterweight Champion.
Jimmy Boxing Promotion started promoting paid rank sport early in 90s and he has become one of the boxing powerhouses in Thailand, thanks to the expertise and love of boxing for the Managing Director Jimmy Ekarat! Jimmy Boxing Promotion promotes IBF titles on monthly basis and has a television rights with one of the major Thai TV networks.
The question in the minds of most Thais and Africans is; how far would Jonas goes in his rumbling to the champion’s cake? Would he take him for a long distance or end the fight prematurely? Would the championship use his signature KO as he usually does when meeting his opponents!
The answer to this 1one billion dollars question would have to wait till May 17, 2013 when either Jonas or Patomsuk is declared the KING of the IBF Pan Pacific Jr. Welterweight crown.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity