- Maidana: First I’m going to give Mayweather a beating, and then I’m going to KO him
- Anthony Joshua sparring with Wladimir to get him ready for Kubrat Pulev fight
- Maidana doubts Mayweather can improve from previous fight
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Hearn: Kell Brook is an obvious opponent for Mayweather in 2015
- Roach: Algieri isn’t in Pacquiao’s class
- WBO VISITS BOXING GYMS IN PUERTO RICO TO HAND OUT PREPAID CARDS TO STUDENT-BOXERS
- How World Champion Sindy Amador Developed her Love for the Sweet Science
- Joey Dawejko headlines on Friday, September 19 at Harrahs Philadelphia
- NEW TRAINER CONFIDENT IN MIKE JONES RETURN THIS SATURDAY
- Brook receives Lord Mayor’s welcome home on Friday
- MANCHESTER VERSUS LIVERPOOL BATTLE FOR THE ENGLISH TITLE
CJ Ross: I Stand Behind My Decision …. The Fight Was a Draw!
by TMZ Staff – The boxing judge being ripped apart for scoring the Mayweather/Canelo fight as a draw tells TMZ she doesn’t care what the critics say … insisting she called the fight correctly.
Judge C.J. Ross tells us “I stand behind my decision” and isn’t phased by all the ferocious criticism she’s received from both experts and amateurs.
In case you missed it — Floyd Mayweather scored a convincing victory over Saul “Canelo” Alvarez last night … but C.J. was the only judge to score them evenly.
After the fight, boxing expert Teddy Atlas went on ESPN and said Ross’ score was a travesty and suggested she was paid off by gamblers.
Everyone in the arena was shocked by C.J.’s call … including Floyd Mayweather who mouthed the words, “What the f***” when the announcer revealed he won on a majority decision and not unanimous.
But it’s clear the judge doesn’t care … in her mind it was a draw.
Justin Bieber: Floyd Mayweather’s Hype Man On Saturday
Justin Bieber has successfully weaseled his way into Floyd Mayweather’s inner circle — AGAIN — TMZ has learned, the 19-year-old will walk Money May to the ring tomorrow before his next big boxing match in Vegas. Bieber has been ingratiating himself with Mayweather since last year, when the singer appeared out of nowhere at Mayweather’s match against Miguel Cotto … walking the fighter to the ring, and celebrating with him afterwards (along with Lil Wayne).
The courtship continued … and this summer, Mayweather flew Bieber out to his 13-year-old daughter’s birthday party. Now, Bieber’s back for more shameless money-flaunting publicity whoring … agreeing to accompany Mayweather to the ring Saturday at the MGM Grand, where May’s set to fight Saúl “Canelo” Alvarez. And he deserves to get his ass kicked. (We may or may not be talking about Alvarez.)
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Shannon Briggs vs. Cory Phelps this Saturday in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Hearn hinting Khan may need to be B-side against Brook
- Loeffler sees Rubio as tough test for Golovkin