- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
Katie Taylor Back In Action In November
Due to high demand Olympic Boxing Champion Katie Taylor, in association with Bray boxing club and Afterdark.ie, will host a second fight night in November 2013.
The 27-year-old Wicklow fighter will take on Mira Potkonen of Finland in an intimate setting at Round Room, Mansion House on 29th November as part of her ‘Road to Rio’ preparations for next year’s AIBA World and European Championships and ultimately the 2016 Olympics in Brazil.
“I’ve been training hard all summer and I am really looking forward to boxing in the heart of Dublin against top class European opponent in preparation for future titles. Its great to be boxing in The Round Room in The Mansion House. Its such and intimate setting and I am hoping to get the support on the night from the Dublin crowd. Added Katie
Taylor, a Bray native, captured the hearts of the nation during the summer when she defeated Sofya Ochigava of Russia in the final of the middleweight division, in what has since been named the most iconic sporting moment of the year.
This will be Katie’s first fight since her sellout event in March at the Bord Gais Theatre. Taylor is excited to get back in the ring and to be able to do so in the heart of Dublin City.
Fellow Irish Olympian Adam Nolan will also fight on the night, along side a host of upcoming Irish talent.
Tickets priced from €40 go on sale from www.afterdark.ie on 1st November at 9am
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity