- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Floyd Mayweather's Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS ... Don't EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Hitz Boxing to kick off 2014 season with two action packed fight cards
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Zahir Raheem to be showcased on ESPN2’s Friday Night Fights – Jan 10
- Bud Light Pro Fight 6 Weigh-in Results
- KHYTROV IMPRESSIVE IN PRO DEBUT-STOPS NAVA IN 1 TO HIGHLIGHT MEMORABLE NIGHT OF BOXING AT PACKED WEBSTER HALL
- Light Heavyweight Anatoliy Dudchenko Inks With Main Events
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Kazakhstan end Germany’s season with solid victory (4-1)
Lausanne, Switzerland, 01 March 2013 – Powerful World Series of Boxing (WSB) Group B table-toppers Astana Arlans Kazakhstan can now focus on preparations for their quarter-final match later this month after comfortably overcoming the challenge of German Eagles at the Almaty Sports Complex. Signing off in style, the Kazak outfit saw Israeli hardman Konstantin Snigur, classy Iranian Ehsan Rouzbahani and talismanic captain Ruslan Myrsatayev deliver in front of an ecstatic home crowd.
The Eagles’ untested Romanian Nicolae Razvan Andreiana produced the shock of the evening to give the visitors the early lead in the tie after the 22-year-old Bantamweight (50-54kg) displayed some excellent skills to outwit Kazakhstan’s rangy Miras Zhakupov. The unbeaten Arlans orthodox fighter had looked on course for the win after having dominated two of the first three rounds but Andreiana showed tremendous stamina and work rate to overturn his deficit and record a win on his maiden appearance in the competition.
It was over quickly in the Lightweight (57-61kg) contest as orthodox German Robert Aramovic Harutyunyan was unable to continue in round two following an injury sustained at the end of the first, handing experienced 27-year-old Kazak Yerzhan Mussafirov the win which put the Arlans back on level terms.
It was a demonstration of power and poise by 29-year-old orthodox Middleweight (68-73kg) Snigur in the first three rounds of his bout versus the Eagles’ Moldovan southpaw Vasilii Belous. The orthodox Israeli heavy-hitter was jabbing well before pouncing with the quick one-twos as he stamped his authority on proceedings against an opponent who had yet to record a win in WSB. Snigur was unrelenting in his attacks, constantly applying the pressure as he took the final two rounds to make it a resounding victory, his third in four this season.
The showdown between the Arlans’ charismatic Rouzbahani and the accomplished German 24-year-old Serge Michel lived up to its billing with it being an enthralling Light Heavyweight (80-85kg) contest. Southpaw Rouzbahani began the better as his slight height advantage gave him the edge in the first. In rounds two and three, the two took turns exchanging some hard shots but it was the more proactive Arlans orthodox boxer who was getting the nod from the judges. The endeavour and good movement of Rouzbahani ensured his second win of the season which gave his team claim maximum points in the match.
Kazakhstan team spearhead Myrsatayev lit up the arena in the final contest of the night after the uncompromising Heavyweight (91+kg) knocked out 22-year-old German Eric Brechlin with a huge overhead right in the second round to put the gloss on an outstanding performance by the home team.
Astana Arlans Kazakhstan will now wait to see which team finishes fourth in Group A.
- Pacquiao Scores Another Court Victory
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares” Announced For Feb. 15, 2014 At Staples Center – Tickets On Sale Tomorrow At 10 a.m. PT
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine