- Arum says Cotto’s next fight likely won’t be HBO PPV
- Arum working on Chavez Jr-Froch fight for 1/24
- Cotto’s adviser to consider Golovkin fight among others
- Gennady Golovkin: The Boxing Monster
- Fenech: "Lucas Browne can be a world champ in six months"
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a "no contest"
- Olympians and Champions populate APB’s 60kg Lightweight Category
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs McWilliams Arroyo date change; now on for Sept 10
- Coyle and Ryder heading to Dublin
- Sammy Vasquez Jr. Training Camp Quotes
- Raging Babe online store to launch Friday
- Galahad vs. Cave, Ponds Forge, Sheffield, 20th September
Librado Andrade Congratulates Stieglitz Offers A Chance To Avenge Another Loss
Photo: Bret Newton, by Librado Andrade:
I wanted to send you my sincere congratulations for your very impressive TKO victory over Arthur Abraham on Saturday in Germany. You dominated Abraham with your power and skill, you rightly deserve to be the WBO Super Middleweight Championship of the World. I am sure it feels great to exact revenge for the loss you suffered to Abraham last year. I would like to offer you yet another chance to avenge a loss.
It was exactly 5 years ago almost to the day that I defeated you in California in an IBF Super Middleweight title eliminator. Like you did with Arthur today, I dominated that fight against you before the referee stopped the fight in round 8. I am sure that loss has always haunted you and I would like to offer you a chance for revenge.
As you know, my management team has presented you and your team this offer to fight me in a rematch multiple times but you have always refused to fight me again. I do not know the answer as to why you turned the offer down…but you do.
You are a great world class fighter worthy of the belt you won today, this is a great victory for you and your team. Now it’s time to defend your belt and I suggest a great way to start your title run is by attempting to avenge your loss to me. I will be happy to come to your country to fight you in front of your fans just like you did with me 5 years ago. You know who my promotional team and management team are and you know how to contact them. I hope you will give them a call and tell them you accept my offer.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In
- Hatton says Browne could fight Tyson Fury…
- Danny Garcia media workout quotes