- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Video: Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux Weigh-In
Nonito Donaire 121.6 – Guillermo Rigondeaux 121.5
Glen Tapia 154.5 – Joseph de los Santos 153
Mikael Zewski 148.5 – Daniel Sostre 147
Jesse Hart 169 – Marlon Farr 171
Dario Soccia 153 – Tyler Canning 150
Erick De Leon 131.5 – Diamond Baier 131.5
2012 Fighter of the Year and WBO junior featherweight champion NONITO DONAIRE and undefeated WBA super bantamweight champion and former two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX will meet for the last time before they clash inside the ring at their Official Weigh-In for their upcoming world title unification battle, Today! Fighters will report at Noon ET with the fighters scheduled to step on the scale at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET.
Donaire vs. Rigondeaux will take place Saturday, April 13, on New York’s biggest stage — Radio City Music Hall and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®, beginning at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT.
For Top Rank, this will complete its New York Promotional Triple Crown, having already promoted world title fights at the old and the new Yankee Stadiums and numerous events at “The Mecca of Boxing,” Madison Square Garden. This also marks only the second time Radio City Music Hall has ever hosted professional boxing in its 82-year history. The first fight was the Roy Jones Jr. vs. David Telesco light heavyweight world championship on January 15, 2000.
Donaire vs. Rigondeaux is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Caribe Promotions, Tecate and Madison Square Garden. Projected to be a sellout, remaining tickets, priced at $300, $150, $75 and $35, are available for purchase at the Radio City Music Hall Box Office, Madison Square Garden Box Office, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008) and online at www.ticketmaster.com, www.radiocity.com and www.thegarden.com.
For fight updates go to www.toprank.com or www.hbo.com/boxing, on Facebook at facebook.com/trboxing, facebook.com/trboxeo or facebook.com/hboboxing and on Twitter at twitter.com/trboxing, twitter.com/trboxeo or twitter.com/hboboxing.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight