- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
Video: Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux Weigh-In
Nonito Donaire 121.6 – Guillermo Rigondeaux 121.5
Glen Tapia 154.5 – Joseph de los Santos 153
Mikael Zewski 148.5 – Daniel Sostre 147
Jesse Hart 169 – Marlon Farr 171
Dario Soccia 153 – Tyler Canning 150
Erick De Leon 131.5 – Diamond Baier 131.5
2012 Fighter of the Year and WBO junior featherweight champion NONITO DONAIRE and undefeated WBA super bantamweight champion and former two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX will meet for the last time before they clash inside the ring at their Official Weigh-In for their upcoming world title unification battle, Today! Fighters will report at Noon ET with the fighters scheduled to step on the scale at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET.
Donaire vs. Rigondeaux will take place Saturday, April 13, on New York’s biggest stage — Radio City Music Hall and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®, beginning at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT.
For Top Rank, this will complete its New York Promotional Triple Crown, having already promoted world title fights at the old and the new Yankee Stadiums and numerous events at “The Mecca of Boxing,” Madison Square Garden. This also marks only the second time Radio City Music Hall has ever hosted professional boxing in its 82-year history. The first fight was the Roy Jones Jr. vs. David Telesco light heavyweight world championship on January 15, 2000.
Donaire vs. Rigondeaux is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Caribe Promotions, Tecate and Madison Square Garden. Projected to be a sellout, remaining tickets, priced at $300, $150, $75 and $35, are available for purchase at the Radio City Music Hall Box Office, Madison Square Garden Box Office, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008) and online at www.ticketmaster.com, www.radiocity.com and www.thegarden.com.
For fight updates go to www.toprank.com or www.hbo.com/boxing, on Facebook at facebook.com/trboxing, facebook.com/trboxeo or facebook.com/hboboxing and on Twitter at twitter.com/trboxing, twitter.com/trboxeo or twitter.com/hboboxing.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015