- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Premieres This Saturday on SHOWTIME Immediately Followed By “ALL ACESS: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Epilogue”
- Lange-Jeter 2 The Rematch set for Nov. 15 at Patriot Center
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
Luis “Chino” De La Rosa lands in Tapachula, Mexico
Miami, FL: World ranked contender Luis “Chino” De La Rosa (22-2-1-12 KO’s) of Arboletes, Colombia and his team arrived well in Tapachula, Mexico for his highly anticipated world title bid next Saturday, September 7 when, he challenges former WBO Miniflyweight Champion Moises “Moi” Fuentes (17-1-1-8 KO’s) of Mexico City, Mexico for the WBO interim Jr. Flyweight Title at the Palenque de la Feria in Tapachula, Mexico.
De La Rosa arrived with his trainer Alvaro Mercado and manager Alberto Agamez. He will have a public workout today at a local gym.
Current WBO Jr. Flyweight Champion Donnies Nietes will not be able to fight until late November due to a cut he suffered in last fight on March 2, 2013 in Cebu, Philippines where he was held to a draw against Fuentes. All parties involved WBO, All Star Boxing, Inc., Zanfer Promotions and ALA Promotions made the agreement at the last Convention in Budapest that Fuentes will fight De La Rosa this Saturday for the interim and Fuentes will make an optional defense November 29, 2013 possibly in Dubai with the winners facing each in 180 days.
Fernando Beltran, Zanfer Promotions in association with Tuto Zabala Jr. & All Star Boxing, Inc, is presenting the fight.
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things