- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Luke Wilton faces Kevin Satchell on February 23rd in Liverpool
LUKE WILTON wants Kevin Satchell to think he’s in the lion’s den despite being the away fighter when they clash later this month. The Belfast slugger will be roared on by around 500 fans when he challenges for Satchell’s British flyweight title at Liverpool’s Echo Arena on Saturday 23rd February.
The battle of the little big men forms part of the undercard when David Price (15-0) boxes American double world title challenger Tony Thompson (36-3).
Scouser Satchell (9-0) will be a big favourite when he faces Wilton (13-2-1), who fancies to spring a huge upset.
Promoter Frank Maloney said: “The response from the Belfast fans has been remarkable and the first 300 tickets Luke took flew out of the window.
“I think Luke will have at least another 200 fans in the arena that will be looking to have a big weekend in Liverpool.
“Luke knows he cannot let his fans down and he will give Kevin all the trouble he can handle and more.”
Maloney has worked with 24-year-old Luke before but believes he has improved considerably.
The promoter recalled: “I can remember him losing a four rounder on one of my bills and wondered where he might go.
“But all credit to Luke who has shown through hard work and knuckling down you can get to the top.
“He has managed to win his last nine fights and deserves his chance against Satchell, who is one of the best young flyweights in the world.”
Another British title defence on the bill sees Darren Hamilton (12-2 makes the first defence of his light-welterweight title against another Liverpool fighter, Steve Williams (13-1).
Adil Anwar (18-1) who hopes to challenge the winner also boxes and Maloney hopes he will be involved in the fourth 12 rounder on the bill.
Others boxers on the bill include David Burke (26-2), Paul Edwards (9-2), Sean Dodd (4-0), Louis Cuddy (6-0), Neil Perkins (2-0), Steven Lewis (2-0), Andy Colquhoun (5-0) and Peter Gallagher (1-0).
Tickets can be purchased £230 (VIP including meal and inner ringside seat), £95 (Ringside), £70 and £40 at www.echoarena.com – www.frankmaloney.com or 0844 8000 400.
The show will be broadcast live by the home of boxing BoxNation (Sky 437/Virgin 546). Join now at www.boxnation.com. WealthTV will be broadcasting the card live in the United States.
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine