- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
Lundy defeats Olusegun
Hank Lundy (23-3-1, 11 KO’s) showed a great deal of improvement tonight in pulling off a minor upset in defeating Ajose Olusegun (31-2, 14 KO’s) by a fairly one-sided 10 round unanimous decision at the Rockingham Park, in Salem, New Hampshire, USA. Lundy fought a lot like Floyd Mayweather Jr. in beating what turned out to be an over-matched Olusegun by the judges scores of 100-90, 98-92, 98-92.
Lundy hurt Olusegun multiple times in the fight with hard left hands to head. Olusegun had no defense for Lundy’s left hands, and he was eating them continuously from the 4th.
Lundy found out early in the fight that he could counter Olusegun when he’d throw jabs. He’d wait on the jabs and fire a left hand and nail Olusegun. In the 4th round, Lundy hit Olusegun with some big left hands. At point he went to the ropes after getting hit and faked like he was shaken up.
Lundy called Lucas Matthysse after the fight, saying “I want Matthysse.”
Lundy isn’t going to get that fight, because it’s going to take more than beating Olusegun for Lundy to get a fight fight against Matthysse. Lundy has lost 2 out of his last 3 fights. If he’s serious about wanting to fight Matthysse then he should fight the guys that beat him recently in Raymundo Beltran and Viktor Postol.
Other action on the card:
Ryan Kielczweski KO 5 Miguel Soto
Russell Lamour KO 1 Aquilano Brandao
Charles Martin KO 4 Aaron Kinch
Gerald Schifone UD 4 Noel Garcia
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things