- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Male Man Ready To Deliver On Double Trouble 2
Chris Male is ready to deliver when he goes toe-to-toe with Troy James.
The pair meet on EJKO Promotions’ ‘Double Trouble 2’ bill at Walsall Town Hall on Saturday, 16th November.
The winner of this British Super Featherweight Title Eliminator will be a step closer to a shot at the Lonsdale belt and the ‘Male Man’ is determined to step up to the plate.
“This is most definitely the biggest fight of my career so far,” he told www.uko-boxing.com “If I don’t win, I can forget about fighting for a British title.
“I’m an all action fighter, regardless of it being a four round fight or a title eliminator.
“I’ll be attacking this fight, but no question I have to be on my toes. There’ll be fireworks and plenty of non-stop action all the way through.
Male has fully recovered from the calf injury that caused the original date for this bout – September 14th – to be postponed. He goes into the clash with James on the back of a points victory over Elemir Rafael back in May.
“I feel great and I am a lot more confident and feel physically stronger, which I think showed in my last fight (versus Rafael).
“This fight is a great opportunity and I’m looking forward to completing some unfinished business by getting the opportunity to become a British Champion.”
Tickets, priced at £30 and £60 Ringside, are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900
The undercard is headlined by an intriguing British Masters Welterweight Title clash as Stourbridge’s former Midlands Area Welterweight Champion, Steven Pearce (7-2) takes on Stafford’s Rob Hunt (17-2-2).
Walsall’s, Chris Keane (10-1), is also back in action whilst West Bromwich welterweight, Tom Stokes (3-0), will be hoping to make it a hat-trick of victories in his third professional fight.
Tipton featherweight, Lee Glover (7-1) and Stafford’s undefeated super middleweight, Grant Cunningham (8-0) feature alongside Stoke lightweight, Andy Keates (7-1). Debutants Lennox Clarke (Halesowen super middleweight) and Ainsley Ratcliffe (Tipton flyweight) complete the card.
Tickets, priced at £30 and £60 Ringside, are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900. The aftershow party will take place at The Pitch Sports Bar and Grill, Bridge Street, Walsall.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior