- RICKY HATTON: “CHARITY BIKE RIDE IS AMONGST MY BIGGEST ACHEIVEMENTS”
- Courtney Richards Ready To Rumble
- Khattab handed tough test for Copenhagen return
- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
Malignaggi: Danny Garcia has enough power to give Matthysse problems
Showtime analyst Paulie Malignaggi thinks WBA/WBC light welterweight champion Danny Garcia has enough power and talent to give WBC interim light welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse problems if they face each other in September.
Earlier tonight, Matthysse obliterated Lamont Peterson in a 3rd round TKO at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey in a three knockdown performance by Matthysse.
Malignaggi said “Lamont Peterson came out actually trying to box. I thought he had a pretty successful 1st round, but once Matthysse stepped up the pace, stepped up the pressure, started roughing him up in clinches, it became much more difficult for Peterson to deal with. This guy Matthysse has not just power; it’s scary power.
It might be difficult for Garcia to make Matthysse gun shy because he only has a left hook to give him problems. Matthysse throws with more power with either hand and he’s got a better chin. We’ve already saw Garcia get hurt by Zab Judah in his last fight, and that was with Judah not fighting hard until later in the fight.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say