- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- The United States’ Jose Alday, Jr., and LeShawn Rodriquez Advance in Leszek Drogosz Competition in Poland
- Mchunu-Wilson Final Press Conference Quotes
- Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Premieres This Saturday on SHOWTIME Immediately Followed By “ALL ACESS: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Epilogue”
- Lange-Jeter 2 The Rematch set for Nov. 15 at Patriot Center
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
Marco Huck continues relationship with Team Sauerland
Marco Huck (35-2-1, 25 KOs) extends contract with Team Sauerland until the end of 2014. Thereby the WBO Cruiserweight Champion, who already defended his title ten times, wants to set a positive sign for the future. “I’m glad that Team Sauerland, myself have come to an agreement,” said the 28-year-old titleholder. “Thus far, our partnership has been very successful and I want it to continue it that way. Now everyone has clarity.” Huck’s brother Kenan Hukic adds: “I’m sure that my brother will return the confidence Team Sauerland has set in him with this decision.”
The contract includes at least six more fights of the Cruiserweight Champion under the promotional banner of Team Sauerland. In Huck’s very next fight, he will try to end his trilogy against Ola Afolabi on a positive mark. Huck beat Afolabi (19-2-4, 9 KOs) in December of 2009 and their second meeting inside the ring ended in a draw in May of last year.
Chris Meyer, managing director of Sauerland Event: “At the moment we have to wait as Don King won the purse bid but couldn’t deliver the fight. The WBO will soon clarify the situation. If we should be awarded the right to stage Huck vs. Afolabi III, we will let the public know. We are hoping to stage this World Championship Bout in the first half of 2013!!
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things