- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Martinez-Magdaleno on Saturday, April 6th in Macao, China
World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior lightweight champion, Roman “Rocky” Martinez trained today for the first time in Macao, China and then was face to face with his Saturday’s foe Diego Magdaleno in an event with press held in Hong Kong as promotion for the bout at the Venetian Casino & Resort, where they will fight in a Top Rank presentation to be broadcasted on HBO2.
Martinez (26-1-2, 16 KOs) worked today with his trainer Raul “Papo” Torres in some light exercises and stretching, making some rounds of gloves with also trainer Dennis Pantoja. Martinez hit the punching bag and jumped the ropes too during his job.
After the training, Martinez, who won the title in September, 2012, with a decision over Miguel Beltran Jr., went to Hong Kong, where he was part of a promotional event with some of the fighter, including his rival, Magdaleno (23-0, 9 KOs), the #1 ranked by the WBO in the junior lightweight division.
Besides the Martinez vs Magdaleno clash, will be in action Brian Viloria (32-3, 19 KOs) defending his WBO flyweight title against Juan Francisco Estrada (22-2, 18 KOs), the debut of two time Olympic Gold Medalist Zou Shiming, from China, fighting against Eleazar Valenzuela (2-1-2, 1 KOs), and former WBO superbantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (22-2-1, 19 KOs) will defend his WBO International 122 pounds belt against Yasutaka Ishimoto (21-6, 5 KOs).
The HBO2 broadcast on Saturday, April 6, that will present the Martinez-Magdaleno, Viloria-Estrada and Shiming-Valenzuela bouts, begins at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES