- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- Lange-Jeter 2 The Rematch set for Nov. 15 at Patriot Center
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
Marvelous Marvin Hagler to attend “Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super Four”
Legendary boxer Marvelous Marvin Hagler will be among the boxing cognoscenti attending the “Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super Four” event in Monaco on March 30.
The former undisputed middleweight world champion, twice named Fighter of the Year, will be a special guest at the fights at the Salle des Etoiles and will also attend the post-event function.
“I’m delighted,” said promoter Rodney Berman, CEO of Golden Gloves, the promoters. “Long-time fight fans will recall that Hagler fought in Monte-Carlo in 1979, so he has a special place in their hearts. In his very next fight he contested the world championship.”
Hagler, who lives in nearby Italy, will be joined by fellow Hall of Fame members Brian Mitchell, the undefeated former WBA and IBF junior-lightweight champion, and Stan Christodoulou, the celebrated referee. Additional celebrity guests will be announced.
The elimination event features Edwin Rodriguez (22-0, 15 KOs) against Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna (19-0, 13 KOs) and Zsolt Erdei (33-0, 18 KOs) versus Denis Grachev (12-1-1, 8 KOs) with the two winners advancing to the final at the second leg of the tournament on July 13.
In the headline bout, Gennady Golovkin will defend his WBA middleweight belt against dangerous Nobuhiro Ishida of Japan.
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things