- Abel Sanchez, Graham Shaw, Fred Jenkins & Adam Booth
- Douglas vs. Soro ShoBox 200 Final Weights, Quotes
- Team England Headlines
- Derek “Pooh” Ennis looking to get back into title contention with win over Truax this Friday night in Chicago
- TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM PRESENTS DUEL MAIN EVENT WITH TWO WORLD BOXING FEDERATION TITLES ON THE LINE
- Fight Network Presents Fury vs. Ustinov LIVE this Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Fight Week on BoxNation
In the build up to the exciting super-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jnr. and Saul Alvarez next Saturday night, The Channel of Champions BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) will give fans a special action-packed week of shows.
The One: Mayweather v Alvarez is the must-see fight of the year and the biggest of the last decade between the greatest fighter of his generation facing his hardest challenge yet against the hot undefeated young challenger and it’s LIVE and exclusive on BoxNation.
Starting on Monday 9th September at 7pm, Bunce’s Boxing Hour will be LIVE with Former WBO World Super-Featherweight Champion and co-host Barry Jones plus further guests looking ahead to the big night. This will be followed by the third installment of the excellent All Access: Mayweather v Alvarez at 8pm which goes beyond the boxing ring and takes an intimate look into the lives of the fighters. Both programmes will be on free-to-air for Sky TV customers.
On Tuesday 10th September at 7pm BoxNation’s hit panel show Boxing Matter’s features the big names in boxing journalism for a Mayweather Special with host Alex Steedman, the Daily Telegraph’s Gareth A. Davies and the Sun’s Colin Hart to discuss in depth the big showdown. This will be free-to-air for Sky TV customers.
From Wednesday 11th to Friday 13th September the experienced BoxNation team in Las Vegas, headed by Steve Lillis, will update fans with all the day’s events in special news features Countdown To The One at 7pm. This will also be free-to-air for Sky TV customers.
A week of incredible build up footage bought to you by BoxNation ends with the final installment of All Access: Mayweather vs. Alvarez Episode 4 at 6pm on Saturday 14th September and is free-to-air for Sky TV customers.
A super BoxNation double-header on Saturday 14th September from two continents starts with LIVE coverage from the Hanns-Martin-Schleyer Halle, Stuttgart, with German hero Marco Huck defending his WBO World Cruiserweight title against hard-hitting Firat Arslan. It’s a grudge rematch with Huck winning the first fight last November on a close decision and Arslan believing he was the winner. All will be settled on the night.
Then it’s over to the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, for the big one, LIVE and exclusive coverage for what is undoubtedly the biggest fight of the year and in recent memory between the sport’s biggest star Floyd Mayweather Jnr. and unbeaten challenger Saul “Canelo” Alvarez for the WBC and WBA Super World Light-Middleweight titles. And if that wasn’t enough, the show also features the explosive showdown between undefeated and WBC and WBA Super World Light-Middleweight champion Danny Garcia and the dynamite fisted Lucas Matthysse. London star Ashley Theophane will be flying the flag for Britain when he opens the show in a welterweight contest against tough Mexican Pablo Cesar Cano.
- Hyland back with a bang in New York
- Darryll Williams Beats Danny Brown To Maintain Unbeaten Record
- Avtandil Khurtsidze: Successful Comeback In NYC
- Patrick Hyland stops Echeverria in New York City
- Emanuel Taylor Defeats Karim Mayfield
- Guillermo Rigondeaux destroys Sod Kokietgym inside a round (with a little controversy thrown in!)
- Mararil Retains Title In Ugly Fight
- How much will Saturday night tell us about the future of Tyson Fury?
- Better Know a Boxer: Sergey Kovalev
- Golovkin vs Geale Saturday on HBO
- Fury vs Ustinov this Saturday
- Tyson Fury to face Alexander Ustinov on Saturday
- Golovkin/Geale, Jennings/Perez New York City Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia needs to make a statement against Rod Salka