- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Floyd Mayweather's Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS ... Don't EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Hitz Boxing to kick off 2014 season with two action packed fight cards
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Zahir Raheem to be showcased on ESPN2’s Friday Night Fights – Jan 10
- Bud Light Pro Fight 6 Weigh-in Results
- KHYTROV IMPRESSIVE IN PRO DEBUT-STOPS NAVA IN 1 TO HIGHLIGHT MEMORABLE NIGHT OF BOXING AT PACKED WEBSTER HALL
- Light Heavyweight Anatoliy Dudchenko Inks With Main Events
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Middleweight Kingpin Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez on cover of Rolling Stone magazine
New York, NY (2/5/13) – Middleweight kingpin Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez was on the cover of this month’s Argentine edition of Rolling Stone magazine that hit stands yesterday. The WBC middleweight champion Martinez (50-2-2, 28KO’s) is set to defend his crown April 27th against the U.K.’s undefeated Martin Murray (25-0-1, 11KO’s) at Club Atlético Vélez Sarsfield in Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina. The soccer stadium will be set up to hold 50,000 + people, and will be the first fight for Martinez in his native country of Argentina since 2002. HBO’s World Championship Boxing will provide live coverage of the event. Martinez has already begun training for his defense on the 27th.
“I am very appreciative to Rolling Stone for placing me on the cover,” said Martinez. “It is a great honor for me, and I had a great time working with the people at Rolling Stone on the latest edition of their magazine.”
“We at DBE have always believed that Sergio rocks. What better publication then to grace the pages of Rolling Stone. That is just flat out cool,” said long-time promoter Lou DiBella.
Martinez’ management team of Sampson Lewkowicz, Miguel Ángel de Pablos and Nathan Lewkowicz were also excited about Martinez being featured on the cover.
“I am very proud and very excited that he is being recognized for his popularity in Argentina. This is a tremendous honor to be part of, let alone on the cover of such a historic magazine as Rolling Stone.” – Sampson Lewkowicz, long-time advisor.
“The hard work of the team is coming to fruition and Sergio is now recognized throughout the world as a true superstar.” – Miguel Ángel de Pablos, business manager.
“It’s a very well written article and it introduces people that do not follow boxing to one of the sport’s best representatives.” – Nathan Lewkowicz, VP Sampson Boxing
- Pacquiao Scores Another Court Victory
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares” Announced For Feb. 15, 2014 At Staples Center – Tickets On Sale Tomorrow At 10 a.m. PT
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine