- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Molina vs. Williams round by round
by Charles R. Dorner: John Molina Jr. (24-2-0) vs Dannie Williams (25-2-0)
Rd 1: Both fighters testing each other out, not doing much work at all in the first minute. Williams lands the quicker shots. Williams appears to have the faster hands of the two, as They both are testing each other out. Molina lands a strong right hand to close out the first.
10-9 Dannie Williams
Rd 2: Molina lands a few strong jabs. Both fighters are starting off the fight slow. Molina landed the better punches Of the round, so i will give him the uneventful 2nd round.
Rd 3: accidentally head butt puts Williams on the deck, then Molina lands another strong shot as Williams is going down. Molina seems to be hurting Williams with strong shots. The action is finally starting to pick up.
Rd 4: Molina throwing a ton of wide punches, seems to he hurting Molina. Molina landing the much more crisp punches puts Williams on the deck with a jab-straight combination. Williams gets up in the other side of the ring apron as the referee calls off the fight.
Result: Molina jr. KO4 Williams (2:16 rd #4)
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity