- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Morales remains undefeated: Chumash Casino Results
January 25, 2013 -Tonight Gary Shaw Productions and the Chumash Resort Casino in Santa Ynez, Calif., enjoyed another cell out crowd for their show titled “Central Coast Championship Night.”
The main event featured undefeated super-bantamweight standout Roman Morales (14-0, 7 KOs) vs. Jose Iniguez (6-15, 1 KO). Morales, known for his great body punching, used all his tools to come out victorious against Iniguez. After five dominating rounds, Morales ended the bout with a vicious body shot. With the win, Morales looks to march on toward a regional title, a shot he hopes to get by the end of the year.
“I’m happy with my performance tonight.” said Morales. “I feel I’m getting better with each fight. I’m getting different looks each time out and I really believe it’s going to benefit my career as I move forward with my career. My goal is to get ranked in the top ten by all sanctioning organizations by the end of the year and hopefully fight for a small title shortly after.”
Local super-welterweight Francisco Santana (15-3-1, 8 KOs) demolished Dustin Reinhold with a first round knockout.
Tijuana Mexico’s Edwin Solis (4-2-1) defeated Santa Maria native, Ruffino Serrano (13-5) in a 6-round featherweight bout.
Maria Suarez (3-0-1) of Santa Maria, CA won by unanimous decision against Torrance California’s Abigail Casteneda (3-2-2) in a 6-round bout in the flyweight division.
Miami Florida’s Valentino Knowles (1-0) defeated Alejandro Ochoa (1-4-1) by way of four a round unanimous decision in the super-featherweight division.
Middleweight Eric Prado (1-2-1) of Santa Maria got his first win against Victor Manuel Medina (3-4) of Los Angeles by way of unanimous decision.
Roy Tapia (4-0-1, 2 KOs) of Los Angeles CA defeated Jesus Adame (2-10-1) of San Bernardino, CA by unanimous decision over 6-rounds in the featherweight division.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior