- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Marcos Nader ready for rematch with Santos
Marcos Nader (16-0-1, 2 KOs) can hardly await April 13. This Saturday, he is going to face Roberto Santos (18-6-3, 10 KOs) in a hotly anticipated rematch for the Spaniard’s EU Middleweight Crown. Back in November of last year, their first clash ended in a draw. This time, Nader wants to prove that he is the better man inside the squared circle.
On Tuesday, the Austrian hopeful held an open workout before the eyes of the media and fans at the BOUNCE Box-Gym in Vienna, Austria. In the process, he displayed his fast hand speed in a training session with his coach Otto Ramin. “I’m in perfect shape as my preparation was as good as never before. I want to bring the EU belt to Austria”, said the confident 23-year-old afterwards.
The defending champion Roberto Santos was not in attendance for today’s open workout but will arrive in Austria for tomorrow’s press conference, which will be held at 11.00 am at the Montesino Gasometer Entertainment Center in Vienna.
Tickets for the big show at the Multiversum Schwechat, Austria can be purchased at www.multiversum-schwechat.at.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity