- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Aug. 30 Mayweather Promotions ShoBox: The New Generation
- Devine ready for Connor in grudge match
- DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT & NEW LEGEND BOXING ANNOUNCE OFFICIAL SIGNING OF UNDEFEATED PROSPECT ALANTEZ FOX TO EXCLUSIVE CO-PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
Nathan Reeve vs. Louis Norman on Sunday
Nathan Reeve is ready to give everything to capture the vacant English flyweight title in Wolverhampton on Sunday. His back-and-forth battle with Terry Broadbent last year was one of the best small-hall scraps of 2012 – and he is also remembered by fight fans for a gutsy showing in ‘Prizefighter.’
Reeve looks set to thrill fight fans again at the Civic Hall.
Louis ’2 Sweet’ Norman is a cocksure teenager with an unbeaten five-fight record – and Reeve says he can’t wait to punch him in the face!
“I just love fighting,” said the 23 year-old from Northampton.
“I love it when someone is coming at me giving their all.
“The harder the fight, the more I love it.
“A lot of people have told me the fight with Broadbent was the best they’ve seen and I get a lot of satisfaction from knowing I’ve given people what they want.
“I think I showed what champions have to show that night.
“I know I can fight like that if I have to. I know I’ve got it in me.
“I’m expecting more of a tactical fight against Louis Norman.
“He knows I’m a lot stronger than him and I can’t see him coming at me.
“He will move around, go in and out and be sharp.
“But I can’t see me boxing any flyweight in the country and not hurting them at some stage.
“I will hit him and I will hurt him.
“It doesn’t matter how hard he trains or how fit he is, it’s all about what happens when I hit him on the chin.
“I’m so confident I will get to him eventually.
“I’ve had five knock-outs in my career – and he’s only had five fights.
“It’s a good clash of styles and I know people are looking forward to the fight.
“I’m looking forward to it myself !”
A couple of years ago, Reeve and Norman sparred and ’2 Sweet’ said: “Nathan knows I’m talented – but he doesn’t know how talented.
“He thinks he’s going to go in there, hit me with his best shot and that will be that.
“But he can’t hit what he can’t see.
“I’m going to be too big and quick for him. I’m going to put him on the back foot and stop him in the later rounds.”
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- “Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2″ Showtime PPV undercard conference call transcript
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada