- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
Official weights from Hollywood, Florida
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (November 11, 2013) – The official weigh-in and final press conference was held today in Paradise Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, for “Knockout Night at Hard Rock Live,” presented by MO Productions, taking place on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. Doors open at 6 p.m. ET with the first bout scheduled for 7 p.m. ET at Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL.
Main Event – Junior Middleweights (10)
Michael Oliveira (21-1, 16 KOs), Miami, FL by way of Brazil 159 ½ lbs.
Norberto Gonzalez (19-2, 13 KOs), Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico 156 ½ lbs.
Co-Feature – Junior Middleweights (8)
Yuri Foreman (31-2, 8 KOs, Brooklyn, NY by way of Belarus and Israel 153 ¾ lbs.
Javier Gomez (14-11, 10 KOs), Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico 156 lbs.
Light Heavyweights (10)
Yunieski Gonzalez (12-0, 8 KOs), Miami, FL by way of Cuba 177 lbs.
Jinner Guerrero (7-1, 6 KOs), Sucumbio, Ecuador 175 ½ lbs.
Valentino Knowles (1-0), Miami, FL by way of The Bahamas 135 ½ lbs.
Ruben Ozuma (1-0), Wachula, FL 138 ½ lbs.
Hairon Socarras (7-0, 5 KOs), Miami, FL by way of Cuba 123 ½ lbs.
Jhon Alberto Molina (32-26-3, 20 KOs), Miami, FL by way of Colombia 123 ½ lbs.
Super Middleweights (4)
Vilier Quinoz (5-0, 3 KOs), Miami, FL by way of Cuba 171 ½ lbs.
Marcus Brooks (7-15-1, 3 KOs), Colombia, SC by way of Puerto Rico 172 ¾ lbs.
Robert Alfonso (2-0), Miami, FL by way of Cuba 244 ½ lbs.
Jamal Woods (3-8-1, 3 KOs), Forest City, AK 251 lbs.
Steve Geffard (0-2), West Palm Beach, FL 190 ¾ lbs.
Lamont Capers (1-2), Hawley, PA 189 ½ lbs.
(all fights and fighters subject to change)
“Knockout Night at Hard Rock Live,” presented by MO Productions, will air live on SporTV, a Brazilian Sports television broadcast affiliate to TV Globo Network, and TNC in Argentina.
Tickets cost $79, $29 and $19*, all seats are reserved and available to purchase at Ticketmaster outlets online at www.myhrl.com, ticketmaster.com or charge by phone: 1-800-745-3000. *Additional fees may apply.
For more information about the November 12 “Knockout Night at Hard Rock Live” event please visit www.MichaelOliveira.com. You may friend Oliveira on Facebook (www.facebook.com/MichaelOliveiraboxing), or follow him on Twitter @RockyOliveira and Instagram @rockyoliveira.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015